Open Wednesday – Sunday
11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Lunch and Tavern Menu
(available in evening as well)
French Onion Soup – 7
The traditional classic, oven baked with 3 cheeses
Soup Of The Day – 6
Chef’s daily preparation
Crispy Chicken Wings – 12
choice of BBQ, or Buffalo (Hot, Medium or Mild) with celery and Bleu Cheese
Fried Calamari – 13
Hand breaded and crispy fried to perfection, fresh lemon, marinara sauce.
Stuffed Mushrooms – 11
Spinach and garlic filled crimini mushrooms, panko gremolata, lemon-thyme butter
8oz. Chargrilled Angus patty cooked to order with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and American cheese on a brioche bun
Bacon Blue -15
8 oz. All beef Angus burger with smoked bacon and melted blue cheese crumbles, with lettuce and red onion
Mushroom Swissie -14
Our chargrilled Angus patty smothered in sautéed mushrooms and imported Swiss cheese on grilled rye
Pilot Knob -15
Smoked bacon, BBQ sauce, aged cheddar, lettuce, and tomato on a brioche bun, served with onion rings
Green Salad – 6
Fresh field greens, heirloom tomatoes, seedless cucumbers, sweet onions, Champagne and raspberry vinaigrette
Roasted Beet Salad – 9
Roasted red and golden beets, arugula, chevre cheese, black pepper and chervil dressing
Caesar Salad – 8
Crispy Romaine, homemade croutons, Parmigiano Reggiano, classic dressing
Capri Salad – 9
Heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil, sea salt, and aged balsamic and fig reduction
Club – 13
Roasted turkey, smoked bacon, crisp lettuce, and fresh tomatoes on thick toasted white
Reuben Grille -14
Lean corned beef, sauerkraut, imported Swiss cheese, and Russian dressing on grilled rye bread
Monte Cristo -14
Honey roasted ham, roasted turkey, cranberry dressing, and imported Swiss cheese on egg battered toast
Hot pastrami, honey ham, lettuce, sweet red onions, spicy horseradish mustard on Black Forest bread
Grilled Vegetable Baguette -14
Grilled zucchini, summer squash, eggplant, and red onions with melted fresh mozzarella and balsamic glaze
Open Faced Steak Sandwich -17
French Onion Soup
The traditional classic, oven baked with imported cheese –7
Soup Of The Day
Chef’s Daily Preparation –6
Fresh field greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, herbed white balsamic vinaigrette –6
Spinach and Arugula Salad
Spinach, arugula, red grapes, walnuts, and dried apricots, with blue cheese crumbles and port wine dressing –9
Mixed greens, crispy apples, hazelnuts, and goat cheese crumbles, with maple dijon dressing –8
Heirloom tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, basil, olive oil, fig and balsamic glaze –9
Crispy Romaine, homemade croutons, Parmigiano Reggiano, classic dressing –8
Spinach and garlic stuffed crimini mushrooms, lemon infused panko, basil butter –11
Pan seared diver scallops, sauteed spinach, port wine beurre rouge –14
Hand breaded and crispy fried to perfection, fresh lemon, marinara sauce –13
A classic preparation of garlic, butter, white wine, and herbs –11
Grilled Filet Mignon
8oz. Hand cut filet, chargrilled, merlot-thyme demi glaze –36
Seasonal Wild Salmon
Seasonal variety of wild caught salmon, strawberry and chive compote, balsamic reduction -29
Roasted Rack Of Lamb
Tender New Zealand rib chops, herbed whole grain mustard rub, cognac mint demi glace -37
Seared Alaskan Halibut
Wild caught Alaskan halibut, pan seared and oven roasted, with pineapple rosemary beurre-blanc –31
Veal Chop Chasseur
Bone in rib chop, fresh sage, wild mushrooms, Bordeaux wine sauce –36
Roasted Semi-boneless Duckling
Crispy oven roasted half duckling, ginger and apricot jus lie –28
New York Strip Steak
12oz. Hand cut steak, chargrilled, roasted garlic and Cabernet demi glace –33
Shrimp and Scallops with Saffron Cream
Gulf shrimp, diver scallops, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, over fettuccine with saffron cream sauce –31
For parties of 6 or more, a 20% gratuity may be added to the bill
Split plates $8 – Corkage fee $15
Tavern menu available upon request
Please no separate checks
Michael Sullberg, Sonoma, CA 2015 7 / 30
– pears, buttery vanilla, aged in oak, smooth finish.
Vincent Dampt, Burgundy, FR, Petit Chablis AOC 2017 / 44
– soft and light, dry and crisp, with refreshing minerality.
Ecco Domani, IGT Trentino-Alto Adige, IT 2016 8 / 32
– notes of lemon, apricot, and apples, fresh and crisp.
Altamonte, DOC Alto Adige, IT 2016 10 / 40
– crisp acidity, balanced with richness and fruit.
Pascal Jolivet, Attitude, Loire, FR 2017 12 / 48
– Sancerre styled, crisp apple and citrus fruits with a biting minerality, dry.
Schmitt Sohne, Mosel, GR 1L 2016 7 / 35
– lite body, apples and melons, crisp and lively.
Standing Stone, Lodi, NY 2014 / 32
– lemon and apple notes with a pleasant acidity.
Michael Sullberg, Sonoma, CA 2014 7 / 30
– ripe cherries with hints of oak, smooth light body.
Backstory, Lodi, CA 2015 8 / 32
– cherry and blackcurrant with medium body, smooth finish.
Grayson, Napa, CA 2016 9 / 36
– black fruit with a bit of oak spice, round tannins, full body.
Woodward Canyon, Washington State 2011 / 50
– rich cabernet with notes of black cherry, cassis, pepper and licorice, integrated tannins, complex finish.
Paul Hobbs, Napa, CA 2011 /100
– black plum and vanilla, dry, full body.
Pinot Project, Sonoma, CA 2016 9 / 36
– black cherries and a little spice, medium body.
J Hofstätter, Meczano, DOC Trentino-Alto Adige, IT 2016 / 45
– unmistakable pinot noir, with distinctive aroma and fruits, soft, red berries, with lively tannins.
M Chapoutier, Belleruche, Côtes du Rhône, FR 2014 9 / 36
– côtes du rhone blanc with apricot and citrus notes, mineral character, rounded yet fresh.
M Chapoutier, Belleruche, Côtes du Rhône, FR 2016 10 / 40
– grenache/cinsault/syrah blend, dry rosé with strawberry notes, well balanced acidity
Bieler Père et Fils, Aix en Provence, FR 2017 9 / 36
– grenache/syrah blend, soft and bright, red fruits, sweetness balanced with acidity.
Tenuta Rapitala, Campo Reale, DOC Sicily, IT 2016 9 / 36
– nero d’avola- soft, balanced wine with powerful structure, distinctive tannins and delicate acidity.
Château Bourbon la Chapelle, Médoc, FR AOC 2015 11 / 44
– cabernet sauvignon/merlot blend, red berry and blackcurrant fruit, well structured with a savory finish.
Château Dubourg, St Émilion, FR AOC 2013 12 / 48
– merlot/cabernet sauvignon blend, soft and easy drinking, black cherry notes, spice, nice acidity.
Château Lagrange, Les Fiefs de Lagrange, St Julien, FR AOC 2014 / 54
– medium body, cherry and blackcurrant, tobacco and liquorice, a bit of spice, medium finish.
Lamberti, Prosecco, Veneto, IT 187ml 2016 8 /
– fresh, with notes of peach, apples, and pears- dry.
Gruet, Blanc de Noirs, Santa Ana, NM 375ml 2015 / 21
– pinot noir in sparkling form, refreshing acidity with a long finish
Vueve Cliquot, Brut, Reims, FR 2016 / 85
– perfectly balance Brut, medium bodied, dry, medium acidity
Astica, Sauvignon Blanc: Argentina 2016 6 / 24
– crisp with notes of grapefruit, dry.
Dos Minas, Torronetes: Salta, Argentina 2015 8 / 32
– fresh with citric notes, well balanced acidity.
Flaco, Tempranillo: Madrid, SP 2014 6 / 24
– bright red fruits, firm finish, spicy, with a light to medium body.
Arido, Malbec: Mendoza, Argentina 2014 6 / 24
– plum and chocolate notes with a peppery finish, medium body.
- Common Roots 6
- Paradox Brewing Company Draft 6
- Adirondack Brewing Company 6
- Blue Moon Belgian Ale 5
- Brooklyn Summer Ale 5
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade 5
- Twisted Tea 5
- Miller Light 4
- Budweiser 4
- Bud Light 4
- Labatt Blue 4
- Harpoon UFO White 5
- Sam Summer Ale 5
- Michelob Ultra 5
- Heineken 5
- Corona 5
- Coors Light 4
- Clausthaler (N/A) 4