Lunch and Tavern Menu
Open for Lunch 7 Days a week, 11am-4pm (Tavern Menu available in the evening as well)
French Onion Soup – 7
The traditional classic, oven baked with 3 cheeses
Lobster Bisque – 11
Classic-style Bisque with Lobster Claw Meat & Olorosso Sherry
Crispy Chicken Wings – 12
choice of BBQ, or Buffalo (Hot, Medium or Mild) with celery and Bleu Cheese
Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Pita – 9
Baby Spinach and Artichoke Hearts baked in the oven and served with Warm Pita Bread Wedges
Stuffed Mushrooms – 11
Spinach and garlic filled crimini mushrooms, panko gremolata, lemon-thyme butter
Shrimp Cocktail – 13
Five Jumbo Shrimp served with Traditional Spicy Cocktail Sauce
Top of the World Burger -13
8oz. Chargrilled Angus Patty cooked to order with Lettuce and Tomato; add Cheese + .50, Bacon + .75
Traditional Aspen – 14
Our Chargrilled Angus Patty Smothered in Sauteed Mushrooms, Imported Swiss, with a side of Sour Cream
French Onion Steakhouse Burger -17
Short Rib Ground Patty with Swiss, Mozzarella, and French Onions
Pilot Knob -15
Smoked bacon, BBQ sauce, aged cheddar, lettuce, and tomato on a brioche bun, served with onion rings
Organic Greens – 7
Fresh field greens, heirloom tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet onions, Meyer Lemon & Pink Peppercorn Vinaigrette
Pear & Honey Salad – 10
Fresh Greens, Pear, Pecans, and Goat Cheese with a Citrus & Honey Vinaigrette
Caesar Salad – 9
Organic Romaine Hearts, shaved Parmigiano Reggiano, Homemade Croutons, Traditional Caesar Dressing
Heirloom Caprese Salad– 9
Heirloom Tomatoes, Organically Farmed Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, Clover Honey and Balsamic Reduction
The Perfect Club – 13
Roasted turkey, smoked bacon, crisp lettuce, and fresh tomatoes on thick toasted white
Reuben Grille -14
Lean corned beef, sauerkraut, imported Swiss cheese, and Russian dressing on grilled rye bread
Monte Cristo -14
Honey roasted ham, roasted turkey, cranberry dressing, and imported Swiss cheese on egg battered toast
Hot pastrami, Rye, Onions and Spicy Dijon Mustard
Lobster Roll -19
Fresh Lobster Salad and Crisp Green Leaf Lettuce on a Grilled Hoagie with Homemade Coleslaw and Fries
Open Faced Steak Sandwich -18
Hand cut 10oz Choice NY Strip on Toast Points with Garlic and Herb Butter and French Fries
Open Wednesday through Sunday Night, seating from 5pm to 9pm
French Onion Soup
The traditional classic, oven baked with imported cheese –7
Classic-style Bisque with Lobster Claw Meat & Olorosso Sherry -11
Fresh Field Greens, Heirloom Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Sweet Onions, Meyer Lemon & Pink Peppercorn Vinaigrette -7
Heirloom Tomatoes, Organically Farmed Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, Clover Honey and Balsamic Reduction –9
Organic Romaine Hearts, Homemade Croutons, Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano, Traditional Caesar Dressing -9
Spinach and Garlic Stuffed Crimini Mushrooms, Crispy Herbed Panko Topping, Lemon-Thyme Butter –11
Pan-Seared and Served with Remoulade Sauce –14
5 Jumbo Shrimp served with a Traditional Spicy Cocktail Sauce –13
A classic preparation of garlic, butter, white wine, and herbs –11
USDA Choice NY Strip
12oz Hand Cut NY Strip. with Rosemary-Merlot Demi-glace -27
Plank Roasted Wild Scottish Salmon
Cedar Plank Roasted Wild Scottish Salmon Fillet with Meyer Lemon & Basil Compote -26
Grilled Loin Lamb Chops
Twin 5oz Loin Lamb Chops, Grilled White Peach Relish, Balsamic Reduction-27
Grilled Ahi Tuna served Medium Rare with a Tomato, Caper, Olive, and Basil Relish -27
Fresh Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Sweet Onions, Crimini Mushrooms and Garlic, Sauteed with White Wine and Olive Oil over Bow Tie Pasta -22
Roasted Half Duckling
Crispy Oven-Roasted Half Duckling, Classic Orange and Cointreau Glaze –25
White Meat Chicken Breast, Sauteed with Garlic, Mushrooms, Olorosso Sherry, and a hint of Cream -24
Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin
Red Cabbage and Black Bean Brown Sauce, Green Peppercorn Rub- 25
For parties of 6 or more, a 20% gratuity may be added to the bill
Corkage Fee- 20$
Tavern menu available upon request
Please no separate checks
Michael Sullberg, Sonoma, CA 2015 8/ 32
– pears, buttery vanilla, aged in oak, smooth finish.
Vincent Dampt, Burgundy, FR, Petit Chablis AOC 2017 / 44
– soft and light, dry and crisp, with refreshing minerality.
Ecco Domani, IGT Trentino-Alto Adige, IT 2016 8 / 32
– notes of lemon, apricot, and apples, fresh and crisp.
Altamonte, DOC Alto Adige, IT 2016 10 / 40
– crisp acidity, balanced with richness and fruit.
Pascal Jolivet, Attitude, Loire, FR 2017 12 / 48
– Sancerre styled, crisp apple and citrus fruits with a biting minerality, dry.
Schmitt Sohne, Mosel, GR 1L 2016 7 / 35
– lite body, apples and melons, crisp and lively.
Standing Stone, Lodi, NY 2014 / 32
– lemon and apple notes with a pleasant acidity.
Michael Sullberg, Sonoma, CA 2014 8/ 32
– ripe cherries with hints of oak, smooth light body.
Backstory, Lodi, CA 2015 8 / 32
– cherry and blackcurrant with medium body, smooth finish.
Grayson, Napa, CA 2016 9 / 36
– black fruit with a bit of oak spice, round tannins, full body.
Woodward Canyon, Washington State 2011 / 50
– rich cabernet with notes of black cherry, cassis, pepper and licorice, integrated tannins, complex finish.
Paul Hobbs, Napa, CA 2011 /100
– black plum and vanilla, dry, full body.
Pinot Project, Sonoma, CA 2016 9 / 36
– black cherries and a little spice, medium body.
J Hofstätter, Meczano, DOC Trentino-Alto Adige, IT 2016 / 45
– unmistakable pinot noir, with distinctive aroma and fruits, soft, red berries, with lively tannins.
M Chapoutier, Belleruche, Côtes du Rhône, FR 2014 9 / 36
– côtes du rhone blanc with apricot and citrus notes, mineral character, rounded yet fresh.
M Chapoutier, Belleruche, Côtes du Rhône, FR 2016 10 / 40
– grenache/cinsault/syrah blend, dry rosé with strawberry notes, well balanced acidity
Bieler Père et Fils, Aix en Provence, FR 2017 9 / 36
– grenache/syrah blend, soft and bright, red fruits, sweetness balanced with acidity.
Tenuta Rapitala, Campo Reale, DOC Sicily, IT 2016 9 / 36
– nero d’avola- soft, balanced wine with powerful structure, distinctive tannins and delicate acidity.
Château Bourbon la Chapelle, Médoc, FR AOC 2015 11 / 44
– cabernet sauvignon/merlot blend, red berry and blackcurrant fruit, well structured with a savory finish.
Château Dubourg, St Émilion, FR AOC 2013 12 / 48
– merlot/cabernet sauvignon blend, soft and easy drinking, black cherry notes, spice, nice acidity.
Château Lagrange, Les Fiefs de Lagrange, St Julien, FR AOC 2014 / 54
– medium body, cherry and blackcurrant, tobacco and liquorice, a bit of spice, medium finish.
Lamberti, Prosecco, Veneto, IT 187ml 2016 8 /
– fresh, with notes of peach, apples, and pears- dry.
Gruet, Blanc de Noirs, Santa Ana, NM 375ml 2015 / 21
– pinot noir in sparkling form, refreshing acidity with a long finish
Vueve Cliquot, Brut, Reims, FR 2016 / 85
– perfectly balance Brut, medium bodied, dry, medium acidity
Astica, Sauvignon Blanc: Argentina 2016 6 / 24
– crisp with notes of grapefruit, dry.
Dos Minas, Torronetes: Salta, Argentina 2015 8 / 32
– fresh with citric notes, well balanced acidity.
Flaco, Tempranillo: Madrid, SP 2014 6 / 24
– bright red fruits, firm finish, spicy, with a light to medium body.
Arido, Malbec: Mendoza, Argentina 2014 6 / 24
– plum and chocolate notes with a peppery finish, medium body.
- Common Roots 6
- Paradox Brewing Company Draft 6
- Adirondack Brewing Company 6
- Blue Moon Belgian Ale 5
- Brooklyn Summer Ale 5
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade 5
- Twisted Tea 5
- Miller Light 4
- Budweiser 4
- Bud Light 4
- Labatt Blue 4
- Harpoon UFO White 5
- Sam Summer Ale 5
- Michelob Ultra 5
- Heineken 5
- Corona 5
- Coors Light 4
- Clausthaler (N/A) 4